Party Bus versus limo in Wisconsin. Age old question. When Euripides wanted to plan a rippin’ good time on the town in Athens, he got a piece of paper and his handy Montblanc pen, drew a line down the middle and titled one column party bus pros and the other limo pros.
So, you’re not alone if you too are planning some fun and need to get there in style.
Party Bus or Limo?
First let me congratulate you. You’re on the right track. Party buses and limos are both awesome. You can have a great time in both. But, it’s a matter of degrees. Which one has the best chance of filling your people with maximum delight.
Move Around Room
Obviously, the basic difference is the room you have for moving around. Party buses are built for you to get up walk around, stand and talk, and even dance. Limos aren’t as tall so the travel is more about sitting and getting to the destination.
You’re not going to find that many limos with poles in the middle, where the more ambitious, dexterous, and maybe just drunk can show off their pole dancing skills. Many party busses have the pole.
If you have a lively group that wants to dance around while you’re on the road then party bus (also known as party van) is probably your best bet. You can switch seats in a limousine, but to really have free flowing mingling, you need the headroom to walk around.
Both limos and party buses have sound systems, light systems, tvs, and bars. Party busses have more room for storage if you’re taking stuff with you to your destination. There’s also more cooler space.
The cost of a party bus is usually more per hour than a limo, but in most cases the party bus can handle a lot more passengers. So, if you have a smaller crew not looking to really get after it on the ride, then choose a limousine.
Summary: Limo Versus Party Bus
Let’s make the choice easy for you. If the destination is the most important part of your activity, and you want to look fancy getting there, get a limo.
On the other hand, if you want to have as much fun on during the journey as you do at the venue, then get a party bus in Wisconsin .
Look, both are awesome, but the reason diving deep to figure out the details of party bus versus limo is because you want to gain every little advantage and maximize the good times.
Let’s take some examples. Wedding. If it’s an upscale affair get a limousine. If it’s a bunch a friends and less formal then a party bus might be perfect getting to the chapel or reception.
Prom. You’re young and fun. Go party bus. Unless, you’re whole team decides that the most important thing is to pull up and get out in supreme style. If that’s the case, then limo.
Sporting event. Party bus. No question.
Different Types Of Limos From A Limo/Party Bus Service Provider
Watch this video. You see that outfit right? Rufus Thomas at Wattstax concert in the LA Coliseum in 1972. I’m not even a big fan of his music, but that pink outfit has changed my life. I mean he has a pink cape. Pink shirt with DEEP dip. Pink jacket. Pink shorts. And white leather boots that creep up toward his knees. Unbelievable. He asks, what looks like a capacity audience, “Ain’t I’m clean (:45).”
Might be one of the top moments in live music ever. Look at that outfit. If that doesn’t get you in the mood to funk out you’re dead.
Watch that thing. Need more motivation? The camera lingers on a gorgeous dancing girl in the crowd with an impossibly short skirt (2:46). Phew!
I’m going to admit right now. I don’t know jack about new music. If you need the top hits of today, you’re going to be sorely disappointed with this list. On the other hand, if you dig grooves from all kinds of different eras that have that funk, you’re gonna feel it in your gut and butt.
This is a badass list. If you’re playing the Youtube list, make sure you have adblock. You must have adblock. I can’t have the flow broken up by annoying marketing messages. Adblock.
Okay. Plug in to the wicked party bus sound system and have yourself a funkin’ party bus party. Dim the lights. Spin the disco ball. Snap on the colored LEDs. AND. SHAKE IT. HARD. Gramma gonna get lit. Your Uncle’s having bad thoughts.
At present there are 104 songs on this playlist. Let’s say the average song is four minutes. That’s about 7 hours of music. You’re gonna get to your Milwaukee destination and back in funky ease. I was going to say so flip it on and sit back and relax. But, that is physically impossible.
Your torso is going to veer front and back and side to side like you’re wearing the world’s strongest magnet belt in a party bus made of steel. You’re just going to need to lock in and ride it out. Sorry. You’re bound to have so much fun it’s going to hurt.
But, that’s why you have the day off tomorrow. Recovery from the exhaustion of pure joy.
I kick off this list is my favorite song. If You Want Me to Stay by Sly and the Family Stone. So thick and creamy and decadent. That bass line is religion. You need to ease into this party vibe. When that bass locks in to your soul you will be ready to have transcendent fun. Pass me a beer.
- Milwaukee Party Bus With Bathroom
- Butler Wedding Party Bus
- Cudahy Party Buses For Rent
- Elm Grove Partybus Rental
- Brookfield 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Greendale Party Bus For 15 People
- Thiensville Party Bus
- New Berlin 40 Passenger Party Bus
- South Milwaukee Party Bus
- Menomonee Falls Partybus Rentals
- Hales Corners Partybus Rentals
- Mequon Party Bus Prom
- Oak Creek 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Franklin 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Lannon 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Germantown Party Buses For Rent
- Waukesha Party Vans For Hire
- Muskego Wedding Party Bus
- Sussex 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Cedarburg Big Party Bus
- Caledonia Party Bus
- Grafton Wedding Party Bus
- Pewaukee Partybus Rentals
- Big Bend Party Bus
- Colgate Party Limo Bus Rental
- Richfield Hummer Party Bus
- Hubertus Party Bus
- Franksville Hummer Party Bus
- Merton Party Bus Rental
- Jackson Partybus Rentals
- Racine Wedding Party Bus
- Saukville Partybus Rentals
- Hartland Birthday Party Bus Packages
- Port Washington 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Waterford Drunk Party Bus
- Wales Party Bus For 15 People
- Delafield Hummer Party Bus
- Nashotah Party Vans For Hire
- Genesee Depot Rent Party Bus
- Sturtevant Party Bus With Bathroom
- Newburg 50 Passenger Party Bus
- Mukwonago Party Bus With Pole
- Slinger 30 Passenger Party Bus
- North Lake Rent Party Bus
- West Bend Partybus Rental
- North Prairie Hummer Party Bus
- Okauchee Rent Party Bus
- Union Grove Prom Bus Rentals
- Rochester Rent Party Bus
- Kansasville Party Bus Companies
- Fredonia 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Hartford Party Bus With Bathroom
- Dousman Party Bus For 15 People
- Oconomowoc Hummer Party Bus
- Belgium Party Bus Prom
- Somers Drunk Party Bus
- Eagle Party Limo Bus Rental
- East Troy Party Bus With Bathroom
- Ashippun Partybus Rentals
- Rubicon Party Limo Bus Rental
- Kenosha 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Burlington Party Limo Bus Rental
- Woodworth Big Party Bus
- Random Lake Big Party Bus
- Ixonia Party Limo Bus Rental
- Kewaskum Big Party Bus
- Neosho 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Sullivan Drunk Party Bus
- Cedar Grove Party Bus Prom
- Allenton Hummer Party Bus
- New Munster Partybus Rental
- Salem Party Vans For Hire
- Hingham Party Bus
- Bristol Big Party Bus
- Palmyra Prom Bus Rentals
- Lyons Partybus Rentals
- Pleasant Prairie Party Bus With Bathroom
- Adell Party Bus Prom
- Helenville Party Bus Companies
- Silver Lake Party Bus Prom
- Oostburg 50 Passenger Party Bus
- Lebanon Party Vans For Hire
- Iron Ridge Party Bus Rental
- Springfield 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Camp Lake 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Hustisford Party Limo Bus Rental
- Theresa Wedding Party Bus
- Trevor Birthday Party Bus Packages
- Elkhorn Party Bus
- Benet Lake Partybus Rentals
- Campbellsport Party Vans For Hire
- Waldo Party Bus For 15 People
- Winthrop Harbor Big Party Bus
- Wilmot Big Party Bus
- Cascade Hummer Party Bus
- Watertown Rent Party Bus
- Powers Lake Prom Bus Rentals
- Bassett Party Bus
- Twin Lakes 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Antioch Big Party Bus
- Zion 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Pell Lake Drunk Party Bus
- Mayville Partybus Rental
- Genoa City Drunk Party Bus
- Lake Geneva Birthday Party Bus Packages
- Johnson Creek 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Clyman Partybus Rentals
- Wadsworth Partybus Rental
- Horicon Prom Bus Rentals
- Lomira Party Bus With Bathroom
- Jefferson Party Bus Prom
- Whitewater Partybus Rentals
- Juneau Party Bus
- Sheboygan Falls Rent Party Bus
- Waukegan Party Bus Companies
- Lake Villa Rent Party Bus
- Spring Grove Party Vans For Hire
- Richmond Hummer Party Bus
- Kohler Party Buses For Rent
- Sheboygan Prom Bus Rentals
- Williams Bay Big Party Bus
- Plymouth 50 Passenger Party Bus
- Delavan Party Bus Prom
- Fox Lake Rent Party Bus
- Eden Hummer Party Bus
- Gurnee 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Zenda Party Bus
- Fort Atkinson Party Vans For Hire
- Lowell Party Vans For Hire
- Brownsville 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Fontana Hummer Party Bus
- Hebron 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Round Lake Partybus Rentals
- Greenbush Party Bus Companies
- Glenbeulah Party Bus For 15 People
- Ingleside 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Ringwood Partybus Rental
- Reeseville Birthday Party Bus Packages
- Burnett Party Bus Companies
- Walworth Big Party Bus
- Wonder Lake Party Limo Bus Rental
- Alden Partybus Rental
- Darien Party Bus Prom
- Beaver Dam Big Party Bus
- Oakfield Partybus Rental
- Fond Du Lac 40 Passenger Party Bus
- Avalon 30 Passenger Party Bus
- Sharon Party Bus With Bathroom
- Waupun Party Bus With Bathroom
- Harvard Party Bus For 15 People
- Clinton Drunk Party Bus
- Capron 50 Passenger Party Bus
- Brandon Drunk Party Bus
- Fairwater Party Bus Companies
- Poplar Grove Wedding Party Bus